Maundy Thursday, and we will have the Proper Liturgy of the day at 7:00 p.m.
Private confession, i.e. Reconciliation of a Penitent, will be offered from 11:00 - 11:45 a.m. on Good Friday. The Proper Liturgy for Good Friday will be at 7:00 p.m. with Bishop Bourlakas joining us.
Holy Saturday's liturgy begins at 9:30 a.m., after which we will prepare the church for Easter. Easter Vigil will be held at Luther Memorial Lutheran Church at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Festive Holy Eucharists for Easter will be celebrated at 8:30 a.m. (Rite I) and at 10:30 a.m. (Rite II), with our traditional Easter potluck breakfast at 9:30 a.m. There will be an Easter Egg Hunt for children 6 years old and under at 10:00 a.m. on Easter morning!
Following our Holy Week and Easter celebrations, the parish office will be closed on Monday, April 22 and Tuesday, April 23.
Upcoming events in our parish life to put on your calendar are:
- Thursday, April 18 - The Proper Liturgy of Maundy Thursday, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 19
- Reconciliation of a Penitent, 11:00-12:00 noon
- The Proper Liturgy of Good Friday, 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20
- Proper Liturgy for Holy Saturday, 9:30 a.m. (Decoration of the church follows the Liturgy)
- Easter Vigil, Luther Memorial Church, 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 21
- Easter Festive Holy Eucharist, Rite I, 8:30 a.m.
- Easter Potluck Breakfast in the Parish Hall, 9:30 a.m.
- Easter Egg Hunt, 10:00 am
- Easter Festive Holy Eucharist, Rite II, 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, April 22 - NO Education for Ministry, 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 23 - No Rector's Bible Study, 12:00 noon.
- Wednesday, April 24 - No Tai Chi, 10:30 a.m.
- Canterbury Fellowship, 5:30 p.m.
- Adult Choir Rehearsal, 7:00 p.m.